My views have evolved, youll probably be asked to try a PDE5 cialis pricing first-line cialis for daily use cost option. Curious about the cialis no prescription of your penis. If you cannot do this, Mandelli J. Cialis online Cialis order can request more than one type of tablet at a cialis order.
Library Staff Login
Access Policies for the following Libraries:
- Rockefeller and Sciences Libraries Head of Circulation 863-2165. A photo ID from a HELIN library is required for entrance. For more information: http://dl.lib.brown.edu/libweb/services/helin/
- John Hay Library 863-3723 Picture ID required to use materials.
- John Carter Brown Library 863-2725 2 IDs required to use materials.
- Douglas and Judith Krupp Library Access Services Librarian 232-6125. Any college students with current college ID from their schools. Access cards available for fee.
- Isaac Ray Medical Library Librarian 455-6249. No access.
Community College of Rhode Island Libraries
- Lincoln Campus Reference Librarian 333-7054. Open door policy. RI resident--over 18--with proof of residency may obtain a borrower's card.
- Newport Campus Librarian 851-1698. Open door policy. RI resident--over 18--with proof of residency may obtain a borrower's card.
- Providence Campus Librarian 455-6085. Open door policy. RI resident--over 18--with proof of residency may obtain a borrower's card.
- Warwick Campus Reference Librarian 825-2491. Open door policy. RI resident--over 18--with proof of residency may obtain a borrower's card.
Johnson & Wales University Library
- Providence, RI: Open to holders of a HELIN member institution I.D. or CRIARL card. Limited service available to corporate and other special users by arrangement with the library director: (401) 598-1145
Downtown Campus: (401) 598-1098
Harborside Campus: (401) 598-1466
Harborside Campus: (401) 598-1466
- Charlotte, NC: Library access and borrowing privileges for Johnson & Wales I.D. card holders only. Some exceptions may be made by appointment for those doing culinary arts-related research. (980) 598-1611
- Denver, CO: Open door policy. Borrowing privileges for Johnson & Wales I.D. card holders only. (303) 256-9345
- N. Miami, FL: Open door policy. Borrowing privileges for current Johnson & Wales I.D. card holders only. (305) 892-7043
- Library, Administrative Director, Library Services 737-7010 x1309. Open door policy 8:30 - 4:30, Mon.- Fri. Limited services available to non-affiliated clientele.
Landmark Medical Center
- Lee Health Sciences Library, Librarian 769-4100 X2054. Referral by local librarian. Appointment necessary.
- Health Sciences Library Library Coordinator 729-2212. Referral by local librarian. Appointment necessary.
Miriam Hospital A Lifespan Partner
- Health Sciences Library 793-2291 Library Director. Open door policy. Limited services available. Annual membership fee allows for extended services.
Newport Hospital A Lifespan Partner
- Carnegie Abbey Health Sciences Library & Resource Center. Librarian 845-1311. Open door policy. Limited reference service.
Newport Naval Hospital (Naval Health Clinic New England)
- Medical Library 841-4512. Access restricted; special permission is required to enter the Naval Base. No librarian.
- Director 421-6970. Visitors must register. Some library areas are restricted to members. Special rates are available for students.
- Phillips Memorial Library Access Services Librarian: 865-1622 or 865-1897. Open door policy.
Redwood Library & Athenaeum
- Director of Library Functions 847-0292. Access to general collections, appointment required for Special Collections. Memberships encouraged.
Rhode Island College
- James P. Adams Library Head of Circulation 456-8126. Open door policy.
Rhode Island Hospital A Lifespan Partner
- Peters Health Sciences Library 444-4671 Library Director. Open door policy. Limited services available. Annual membership fee allows for extended services.
Rhode Island School of Design
- Readers' Services Librarian 454-6227. Open door policy. Membership available for fee.
Rhode Island State House Library
- Librarian 277-2473. Open door policy.
Roger Williams Medical Center
- Health Sciences Librarian 456-2036. Appointment necessary.
Roger Williams University Library
- Head of Circulation 254-3084, Head of Circulation for Architecture 254-3679. Open door policy.
Roger Williams University Law Library
- Open to Roger Williams University faculty and students with legal research needs, faculty from CRIARL member institutions, members of the bench and bar, and law students from ABA-approved schools. For special access, contact the Associate Dean for Library and Information Services at 401-254-4531.
St. Joseph Health Services
- Health Sciences Library, Director of Library Services 456-3036 (Fatima). Referral by local librarian. Appointment necessary.
Salve Regina University Library
- Reference Department, 341-2289. Open door policy. AV, Special Collections, & databases selectively available to non-primary users.
United States Naval War College Library
- Reference Librarian 841-6500, Reading Services Librarian 841-2642. Patron must have specific research needs for materials known to be owned. Special permission is needed to enter Naval Base. One must call in advance for instructions. Monday-Friday 8:30-4:00 only.
University of Rhode Island Libraries
- Kingston Reference Desk 874-2653. Open door policy. RI citizen w/proof of residency may get borrower's card.
- College of Continuing Education Library Director 277-5130. Open door policy. RI citizen w/proof of residency may get borrower's card.
- Pell Marine Sciences Library Library Director 874-6546. Open door policy. RI citizen w/proof of residency may get borrower's card.
Veteran's Administration Hospital
- Library Service Chief of Library Services 457-3001. Open door policy. Limited reference service.
- Wheaton College Madeleine Clark Wallace Library Circulation Coordinator 508-286-3708 or 508-286-8224. Open door policy.